Stirling Wedding Videography Package
Being a Film and Television graduate I have more than 20yrs as a professional film maker in addition to my photography experience. I have worked on many high end movies from Gladiator to “Bridget Jones Diary” and now specialise in capturing the elegance and beauty of weddings. We use state of the art equipment that enables us to produce you a DVD film of the highest level, including full chapters and sections menus.
Typically our Wedding DVD’s are separated into two chapters a 20 minute short edited to music with all of the highlights from your day ( great for showing friends) and a full day edit that has each event broken down into easy to find chapters.
Question: What if we are using you as our photographer?
Answer: Quite simply, this is often the case so I work in partnership with one of my oldest friends who studied the same Film & Photography Degree as me and now works with the BBC, so we work together in complimentary unison.
Below is a clear break down of the full videography package that I provide for couples.
Full day’s coverage (approx 10 hours) includes:
- Pre-meeting at the venue wedding, giving the opportunity to discuss the day’s itinerary
On the Day:
- Filming in full HD using the very latest wide screen, solid state Sony video cameras
- Filming brides or grooms preparations
- Arrive at place of ceremony at least one hour before the service
- Film the groom with best-man, ushers etc
- Film the bride and bridal party arriving
- Filming of the ceremony & signing of the registry
- Informal video filming while the photographer is taking your formal shots
- Filming the entrance to the wedding meal
- Informal filming around the tables before the commencement of the meal
- Filming of the speeches
- Filming of the 1st dance & party
- 36 hours of post production – edited using the latest professional computer software.
- DVD with high definition video approx 30-60 min long
- Including a Master DVD disk should you require additional copies in the future.
Total Price £1500
Get in touch to see if I am free & ask for a sample DVD…